Divi is one of the best page building themes out there – and we love the video module provided with Divi! It is so easy to embed a video from Youtube & Vimeo (spoiler alert: you don’t even need to copy any code, just the video URL). In this post we’ll walk you through how easy it is to add your video to your divi website using the video module.
Watch & Learn
Divi Video Module: How to Embed From Youtube & Vimeo
We know everyone learns differently – if you prefer video, please watch the video tutorial above! If you’re more of a step-by-step person, we’ve written out the steps below.
- Upload the video to Vimeo or Youtube
- Grab the share url for the video
- In Divi, go to the page you want to add a video to, create a row to hold your module
- Search for video module
- Click gear icon to open settings
- Click gear icon to update video setting
- Select insert from url
- Insert url from video you want to add to your site (either from Vimeo or Youtube)
- Add url to section, click insert into post
- Save draft or publish page
Want to try out Divi for your website?
Awesome! Get started with Divi by Elegant Themes *note, this is an affiliate link.