Whether you’ve downloaded an Effortless Web Kit or another Divi page template pack, there may be parts of the pages you just don’t want to show for now. Instead of deleting the entire section, row, or module you can simply hide it until you are ready to display it! This super short trick will hide any part of a Divi template and put the power back in your hands to choose when you’re ready to display it!
How to Hide Part of a Divi Template
But First, Why Might You Want to Hide Part of a Divi Template?
If you’ve invested in one of our effortless web kits there may be pieces you just aren’t ready to utilize yet – the most common are the blog feed (on the homepage of The Claire and The Jen) or the “As Seen on Section” (on the Claire).
Similarly, if you’re using on the free templates accessible to you through your Divi License, you may not want to show all of these sections right now.
Instead of deleting these awesome sections, you can simply hide them for now until you are ready to fill them in with all of your awesome content and features!
HELP NOTE: If you know you are never going to use a section, just delete it! It’ll keep your site running faster (because although these are hidden, they are still rendered by your site) and keep your back end clean!
Watch & Learn:
How to Hide Any Part of a Divi Template:
- Find the section, row or module you want to hide and click on the gear icon
2. Click on the “Advanced” Tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Visibility” section and check each of the boxes (desktop, tablet, phone)
4. Click the green “check” to save that section, row or module. You should notice whatever you were trying to hide is now lighter that everything else on the page, denoting that it is hidden.
5. Click “Update” to update your page! That’s it!
NOTE: When you are ready to un-hide this section, simply navigate back to Visibility and uncheck each box (desktop, tablet, phone).
Interested in Trying out Divi?
Get started with Divi TODAY! We love the entire suite of Elegant Themes products, and we build all of the effortless website kits on this powerful framework.